Are you looking for Administrative Assistant job in Canada? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and most Administrative Assistant job in Canada, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get Administrative Assistant job in Canada, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Work Description & Summary:
TalentWorld is looking for a Management Aide in Toronto for among its customers!
Our client in the government industry is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their Occupational Health and wellness group to with management and workplace support. The effective candidate will certainly have strong attention to information and organizational abilities. Administrative Assistant job in Canada.
Management Aide Responsibilities:
- Preserving filing for sexually transmitted disease and also LTD claims
- Prompt administrative assistance and connect various communications consisting of insurance claim decisions to WSIB, Legal Departments and also OHCM Team.
- Handling billing repayments
- Reviewing all incoming Occupational Injury Information and also establishing emergency treatment occurrences in Parklane safety software program
- Letter circulation and also report updates as needed, Administrative Assistant job in Canada.
Administrative Aide Accreditations:
- Sound knowledge of conventional office practices, treatments as well as devices.
- Effectiveness in using desktop computers and also software applications (e.g., Microsoft Workplace).
- Should be detail-oriented and also have exact information entrance skills for inputting/transferring info from applications, document, as well as various other documentation.
- Exceptional organizational skills to handle a high-volume work and also fulfill established due dates. Administrative Assistant job in Canada.
- Good interpersonal as well as effective verbal and also written communication skills to manage a variety of internal and outside calls.
- Must have or rapidly acquire a detailed knowledge of the Ontario Civil Rights Code and Related Orders including disability accommodation and access requirements concerning guests as well as employees
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process
Jobs Title: Administrative Assistant job in Canada
Company Name: TalentWorld
Job Post: Receptionist || Administrative Assistant
Job Experience: 1-3 above Years / Will Train
Qualification: High School Diploma || Any Graduate
Age Limit 18 years & above*
Salary: CAD $18.00/- To CAD $22.00/- per hour [ Yearly Increase]
Working Hours: 8 Hours
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario Canada M5W 1E6
|Work Permit Canada||Hotel Jobs In Canada||Farm Worker Jobs In Canada|
|Express Entry Canada||Metrolinx Careers||Government Jobs|
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- LMIA Cook Jobs Canada(Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
Please Share These jobs: Administrative Assistant job in Canada
Disclaimer: canadajobsrecruiter.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers. Applicants are encouraged to investigate the bona fides of the prospective employer individually. We do NOT support any asking for money repayments as well as strictly advise against sharing personal or bank-related information. We additionally advise you to see Protection Guidance to learn more. If you presume any kind of fraud or malpractice, direct contact us or email us at email@example.com Check Our Privacy Po